Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Patriots Pen Essay

Our Country

          America, one of the most organized places in the world, well it used to be.  Don’t get me wrong I’m actually very satisfied with how our country we call home is doing, but sometimes things fall apart like everything eventually does.

            I’m hoping we can make a beautiful comeback, though and quite frankly I think we will. In my best adjectives I can give you at least have a dozen good things, beautiful, remembering, citizenship, aggressive, forgiving, and amazing. See how great that is! For anyone who doubts this country they seriously need to think twice because honestly, this is quite far the best country out there. 

            Like I said there is still room for improvement though like, especially the government. We have no money! We are going bankrupt, they need to turn this around because without a good government there would be now “America.” Also something all the country’s need to work on, is the warfare, this is all unnecessary, why cant we all respect each others believes because believe me, I guarantee that America would have about 10 trillion dollars more if there wasn’t wars, all these purchases of weapons and bombs is just stupid!

            I believe anyways, that if all these changes could be successful, America really could unite everybody everywhere and just be a respectful environment for everyone. No moreguns no more arguments about government and just plain out being respectful I truly believe that we can change America!

            To close out,  I would like to say that I love America and I am greatful for all our veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment