Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spongbob Letternwriting circle activity # 2

Authors note: I was feeling very hyper and alive today so i decided to write a letter to my favorite cartoon character of all time sponge-bob! You will see i use situations that might happen in the show during the letter, Enjoy!


Dear Spongebob,

    How are you? I love your show! Squidward texted me yesterday saying you were bothering him again, what did you do this time? Oh and you always used to send me free krabby patties, what happened to that i haven't gotten them in a while. You are the funniest sponge alive and by far the best fry cook! I got your letter last time i sent you one, something about Gary being sick, i hope he is better soon. Also, are you having fun jellyfishing? Any luck lately? Don’t let them sting you i don’t want to pay another hospital bill again. --____--  Please make some new episodes soon, and don’t forget to respond!

    Sincerely, Your biggest fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment