Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cuteness

 Author Note: The human eye is commonly attracted to something we call "cute" now I will narrow it down for you.

Cute, think about it, what pops into your head? Narrowing down the word cute will take some deep thinking, but I am prepared for that. Let's say for instance, that your staring off into space and then something or someone cute walks by, in most cases your eye would follow it. I'm here to answer: does it always do so? Well I tried to figure this out with experience, I sat in a moving vehicle, and stared straight out into the scenery, but from what I found, your eye gets attracted to anything moving. I've also done some internet surfing, and same results there, so I guess this leaves this with a conclusion, No your eye does not follow anything cute, it is just highly attracted to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment