Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Ultimate Grip!

Authors note: Writing a document about my favorite Christmas present a baseball bat. And I wanted to let you enjoy the exitement too!

Day 1

You probably don't know me, I'm still packaged up. But I am a present, not just any present but a Christmas present! Can't wait to be opened as a matter of fact. Well, I'm tired. Goodnight!

Day 2

Good news! Someone was shaking me, I was scared but also  really happy at the same time. It means someone is really exited to open me!

Day 5

Sorry I havn't written in a a while, Christmas is in three days! There has been a lot of commotion around the house I sure hope we're having Christmas at this house!

Day 8

CHRISTMAS! Only a couple more hours until we open presents.

Day 9

I am opened, and they love me! They take the most exited grip on me and i just love it! I really hope you enjoy your Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment