Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Everlost

 Authors note:A book is the start of a new life in your mind! This book is a start of a whole new universe of unimaginable things.

Where do I start? This book is phenomenal from start to finish. Abandoned in a half dead half alive world; The children must find a way back to life, or to death in heaven! The best thing I thought about this book was how the author made everything so realistic! For instance there is this little boy that was abandoned there 150 years ago. He has forgotten everything about his real life, he can't even remember his own name!

All I know is I would break down in tears if this ever happened to me! Never get to see my family ever again or do anything you used to! Whatever, now with the author this man is truly talented, to make this book feel like real life.There was this one scene where the kids were in the jungle and there were birds chirping and the sounds were like bakkar! and fesin! I don't really know how to explain this in writing, but it was good.

Into the next point, the characters their personality was real and smooth. Just as a good book should be, many adventures that could not happen in real life make the characters personality's ten times more advanced as they evolve through time and journey to a better place. Truly fantastic! I personally loved this book with all my heart and have tried to daydream some situations in the book. Never again will I ever find a better book than this one!

I shall state the facts of life and the lessons this book teaches you. Fact of life you can never truly have what you wish for! Also one of the best lessons I have ever heard is this, the human mind can never be pleased. I'll leave it off here for you to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment