Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Outdoors

 Author's note: I was outside yesturday and I noticed. It is so simple yet, so outstanding. I wanted to express my feelings about this, so here it is.




Outdoors

The outdoors is a great place to get work done, peaceful, mind filling and refreshing. There are open fields. Mystical forests and green colorful forests. Anything you could imagine can be out there if you just believe.

There are also dangers to the outside world though, like wild animals and thunderstorms. There kinds of things are why shelter has been invented; like the other day, I saw a snake in my meadow in northern wisconsin so I ran inside, or just yesterday there was a severe thunderstorm so I went inside.

I suppose some people might have allergies too, and that is just a shame, limited to the outdoors for me would be like being limited to oxygen. I wouldn’t be able to survive. So if you love the outdoors with long walks on the beach, playing sports, or just soaking up the sun. You love the outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment